Why Choose Brush Creek Montessori School?
- Located on a beautiful 3-acre campus, Brush Creek Montessori School is the only fully-affiliated, truly independent Montessori school in Sonoma County that extends from the toddler through upper elementary years. Its sense of peace and community is palpable.
- We have been nurturing and educating children in Sonoma County for over 40 years.
- Teachers, parents, Board members, staff and friends work together at BCMS to create a community of support for children as they grow. Our classrooms are cozy and calm, providing a “home away from home.”
- All BCMS classrooms are designed to allow movement and collaboration as well as a sense of beauty and order, and learning is always individualized.
- Brush Creek Montessori School helps children become creative, confident, capable, and kind. When children leave BCMS, they have learned to love to learn, and how to understand and take care of the world they encounter.
We know that there are many choices out there, but only Brush Creek Montessori School offers this unique combination of integrity, beauty, community, and commitment to best practices in childhood education.
BCMS is an American Montessori Society affiliat school. Visit the AMS website to learn more about the benefits of a true Montessori education.
We encourage you to contact us for a visit or a tour.
Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year begins on February 15th, 2020
We really hope to meet you and your children soon!
To learn about BCMS from parents and students, go to our Testimonials page.